Coke & Anthracite Market Report
Produced monthly since 2007, "Coke & Anthracite Market Report" focuses on developments in the global coke, coking coal and anthracite markets
- Summary of current developments in the international metallurgical coke, coking coal and anthracite markets obtained via direct communications with the industry (four pages).
- Coke market prices: blast furnace (30/90mm), nut (10/25mm) and foundry (80/220mm); US$ per tonne fob China, cfr northern Europe and cfr India.
- Hard coking coal prices, US$ per tonne fob.
- Our forecast for coke and coking coal prices in the following month.
- Coke trade data: import data for major consuming countries; and exports from major producing countries, specifically China, Colombia, Japan, Poland and Russia, with main destinations.
- Metallurgical coal export data for major producing countries, such as Australia, Canada and the United States, plus metallurgical coal imports for key countries including China.
- Anthracite market prices: lumps (sized) and fines (unsized), US$ per tonne cfr northern Europe.
- Anthracite trade data: import data for major consuming countries; and exports from major producing countries, specifically China, Russia, South Africa, Ukraine, the US and Vietnam.
- Detailed analysis of World Steel Association iron output data, with conversion of data to annualized and seasonally adjusted basis.
So effectively the content is identical to that of "Coke Market Report", except with anthracite coverage added.
ISSN 2406-4327. Distributed in Portable Document Format (pdf), typically on the last Monday of each calendar month.
Annual subscription cost in 2021 of €650, or US$ equivalent (unchanged since 2015).
The subscription also includes an annual summary (slide format) of the coke, coking coal and anthracite markets, plus access to an archive of excerpts from past reports.
Aimed at producers, traders and consumers of anthracite, metallurgical coke and coal.
To request a sample issue, contact Resource-Net at firstname.lastname@example.org
If after reviewing a sample, your company definitely wants to subscribe to "Coke & Anthracite Market Report" for one year, please send us your full company name and address as it should appear on the invoice. Also, include your VAT number if you are inside the European Union.