Coke Market Report
Produced monthly since 2001, "Coke Market Report" focuses on developments in the metallurgical coke and coal markets
- Summary of current developments in the international metallurgical coke and coal markets obtained via direct communications with the industry (three pages).
- Coke market prices: blast furnace (30/90mm), nut (10/25mm) and foundry (80/220mm); US$ per tonne, fob China, cfr northern Europe and cfr India.
- Hard coking coal prices, US$ per tonne fob.
- Our forecast for coke and coking coal prices in the following month.
- Coke trade data: imports by major consuming countries; and exports from major producing countries, specifically China, Colombia, Japan, Poland and Russia, with main destinations.
- Metallurgical coal export data for major producing countries, i.e., Australia, Canada, Russia and the United States, plus metallurgical coal imports for most key markets around the world.
- Detailed analysis of World Steel Association iron output data, with conversion of data to annualized and seasonally adjusted basis.
ISSN 2406-4343. Distributed in Portable Document Format (pdf), typically on the last Monday of each calendar month.
Annual subscription cost in 2021 of €550 or US$ equivalent (unchanged since 2015).
The subscription also includes an annual summary (slide format) of the coke and coking coal markets, plus access to an archive of excerpts from past reports.
Please note that the report is sent to only one e-mail address per subscribing company; additional e-mail dispatches to the same company or group are charged at 50% of the subscription cost (these additional subscribers must be recognized on the same invoice).
Aimed at producers, traders and consumers of metallurgical coke and coal, as well as suppliers of services to the coke industry.
To request a sample issue, contact Resource-Net at firstname.lastname@example.org
If after reviewing a sample, your company definitely wants to subscribe to "Coke Market Report" for one year, please send us your full company name and address as it should appear on the invoice. Also, include your VAT number if you are inside the European Union.