Metallurgical Coke Market Survey
An updated report on the global coke and coking coal markets will be available in November 2019.
Since it was first produced in 2003, the "Coke Market Survey" has been well received by companies with an interest in the coke and coking coal markets. The report is updated annually. The comprehensive 250-page report discusses important production and consumption trends, the main end-use sectors, trade flows and price forecasts.
Subscribers have included:
- Producers & traders of coke & coking coal;
- Consumers of coke in the metallurgical and other industries;
- Equipment & technology suppliers to the coking industry;
- Financial institutions with an interest in coke and coking coal.
Contents include the following:
- Detailed analysis of metallurgical coke supply, demand & pricing;
- Coke capacity data worldwide, plus details on individual plants;
- Analysis of prices for coke (blast furnace, foundry, nut) and coking coal;
- Historical coke production by country;
- Detailed analysis of Chinese coke supply, including production by province and export destinations;
- Export potential for coke from major supplying countries i.e. China, Poland, Colombia, Russia, etc;
- Coke demand by country 2009-2019, forecast to 2028;
- Coking coal supply and demand outlook;
- Forecasts for coke & coking coal prices, ten years ahead.
The cost is moderate compared to similar research at just €3250 or the equivalent in USD. Unlike other reports that have been produced on the coke and coking coal markets, it does not rely on outside consultants. All research is conducted in-house using our extensive network of contacts and data-sources around the world.
Further details are in the links below:
Table of Contents
Some sample pages from the report of 2018 are available on request.