Metallurgical Coke Market Survey
An updated report on the global coke and coking coal markets will be available from November 2017.
Since it was first produced in 2003, the "Coke Market Survey" has been well received by companies with an interest in the coke and coking coal markets. The comprehensive 250-page report discusses important production and consumption trends, the main end-use sectors, trade flows and price forecasts.
Contents include the following:
- Detailed analysis of metallurgical coke supply, demand & pricing.
- Recent coke production and capacity data by individual plant worldwide.
- Analysis of prices for coke (blast furnace, foundry, nut) and coking coal.
- Historical coke production by country.
- Detailed analysis of Chinese coke supply, including production by province and export destinations.
- Export potential for coke from major supplying countries i.e. China, Poland, Colombia, Russia, Ukraine etc.
- Coke demand by country 2007-2016, forecast to 2026.
- Coking coal supply and demand outlook.
- Forecasts for coke & coking coal prices, ten years ahead.
The cost remains moderate compared to similar research at just €3500 or the equivalent in USD. Unlike other reports that have been produced on the coke and coking coal markets, it does not rely on outside consultants. All research is conducted in-house using our extensive network of contacts and data-sources around the world.
Further details are in the links below:
Table of Contents
Some sample pages from the report are available on request.