Metallurgical Coke Market Survey
An updated report on the global coke and coking coal markets has been available since November 2020
Since it was first produced in 2003, the "Coke Market Survey" has been well received by companies with an interest in the coke and coking coal markets. The report is updated annually. The comprehensive 250-page report discusses important production and consumption trends, the main end-use sectors, trade flows and price forecasts. The next version will be available from November 2021.
Subscribers have included:
- Producers & traders of coke & coking coal;
- Consumers of coke in the metallurgical and other industries;
- Equipment & technology suppliers to the coking industry;
- Financial institutions with an interest in coke and coking coal.
Contents include the following:
- Detailed analysis of metallurgical coke supply, demand & pricing;
- Coke capacity data worldwide, plus details on individual plants;
- Analysis of prices for coke (blast furnace, foundry, nut) and coking coal;
- Historical coke production by country;
- Detailed analysis of Chinese coke supply, including production by province and export destinations;
- Export potential for coke from major supplying countries i.e. China, Poland, Colombia, Russia, etc;
- Coke demand by country 2012-2021, forecast to 2031;
- Coking coal supply and demand outlook;
- Forecasts for coke & coking coal prices, ten years ahead.
The cost is €3300 or US$4000. Unlike other reports on the coke and coking coal markets, it does not rely on outside consultants. All research is conducted in-house using our extensive network of contacts and data-sources around the world.
Further details are in the links below:
Please contact us if you have an interest!